- Constant Current: 30A (Max 40A<10s).
- BEC: 5V 3A.
- Input Voltage: 11.1 ~ 11.7 V.
- Li-Po battery: 2S ~ 3S.
- Ni-MH 4-10 CELLS Auto Detect.
- This 30 amp ESC for BLDC has onboard BEC.
- This ESC comes with a male dean T-connector.
- Auto Low BATTERY Slow down at 3.0V/cell Lipo, cut-off at 2.9V/cell lipo.
- APPLICATION: Multirotors, Rc Airplanes, etc.
Standard 30A BLDC ESC Electronic Speed Controller with Connector is specifically made for quadcopters and multi-rotors and provides faster and better motor speed control giving better flight performance compared to other available ESCs.
STANDARD 30A ESC Electronic Speed Controller can drive motors which consume up to 30A current. It works on 2S-3S LiPo batteries. The onboard BEC which provides regulated 5V(2A max draw) to power the flight controller and other onboard modules. It can be used to control our brushless motors with a 2S-3S LiPo (make sure motor doesn’t draw more than 30A).
This particular ESC is recommended with A2212 brushless motor (1000kv, 1400kv, 2200kv).