These small disc sized thick rare earth magnets provides a good balance of holding power and discreet small size for use in various places.
Hobby Crafts :
- For Remote Control (RC) Model Drones, Cars, Planes, Tanks etc.
- Go screw-less on battery cover or canopy
- Attach removable/break away parts of architectural scale model without any clips or screws
- Closure for scrap-booking
- Removable parts and accessories for Cos play Costume Cuffs/ Chest Plates/Iron Man Masks/Body Armour/Detachable Weapons etc.
- Put a few pieces on the side of your cooker hood and it holds metal tongs, scoop or tuner within reach while cooking.
- Put 1-2 pieces on the inside of box of tea bags or beverage boxes and it will stick neatly to the side of your fridge, freeing up valuable work space.
- Put 2 pieces inside tissue box and attach it to any metal surfaces. (Just remember to take out the magnets when discarding empty box.)
Workshop Metal Shelving/DIY work:
- Attach regularly used tools like spanner, screwdriver, hammer neatly on metal shelving.
- Put a single piece in pocket to hold metal ruler on outside of pocket while you do a series of measurement and marking.
- Use it to locate metal structure or ‘C’ Channel behind partition board for drilling.
Office and Home :
- hold a bunch of paper clips for easy access
- snap your stapler or metal ruler
- snap your USB cable by the metal connector when not in use.