4 Channel 5V Relay Module with Optocoupler is the perfect solution for controlling various appliances and equipment with large current. Featuring four 5V relays, each rated at 10A/250V, this module is compatible with a wide range of microcontrollers, including Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and more.
The opto-isolated digital inputs enable individual control of each relay, allowing you to switch up to four high current or high voltage loads with ease. With only a voltage of approximately 1.0V needed to switch the inputs on, and the ability to handle input voltages up to 5V, this relay module is ideal for use with devices ranging from 1.0V to 5V.
The red working status indicator lights ensure safe use, making this module perfect for applications such as all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, and smart home control. Get switching on your Raspberry Pi today with this reliable and versatile relay module.
Features of 4 Channel 5V Relay Module with Optocoupler :
- One normally closed contact and one normally open contact
- Channel: 4 channel
- Relay Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Triode drive, increasing relay coil
- High impedance controller pin
- Pull-down circuit for avoidance of malfunction
- Power supply indicator and Control indicator lamp
- Power supply and relay instructions, lit, disconnect is off;
- Input signal, signal, common Terminal and start conducting;
- Useful for appliance control;
- DC or AC signal, control, you can control the 220V AC load;
- There is a normally open and one normally close contact;
- The module is compliant with international safety standards, control and load areas isolation trenches.
Package Contains :
1 x 4 Channel 5V Relay Module with Optocoupler
For more Electronic modules , click here
For Contact Info : Click here
Follow us on facebook, click here