This I2C 2-Channel 3.3V to 5V Bi-Directional Logic Level Converter features two high speed bi-directional 2 channels, allowing for safe and easy communication between devices operating at different logic levels.
If you’ve ever tried to connect a 3.3V device to a 5V system, you know what a challenge it can be? A bi-directional Level Converter- 2 Channel is a small device that safely steps down 5V signals to 3.3V AND steps up 3.3V to 5V at the same time. This level converter also works with 2.8V and 1.8V devices. What really separates this Logic level converter from our previous versions is that you can successful
Specifications and Features:
- Mutual transform between 5V TTL and 3.3V TTL
- Two channels of logic and high voltage low voltage logic can two-way transform
- Portable and lightness, with 2 rows 4 pin contact pins
- Level Converter- 2 Channel Compatible with the bread plate, can be used directly put on the breadboard
- 2 Channel Module (great for I2C or SPI) and will work with all microcontrollers, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel Edison, NXP Mbed
1 x I2C 2-Channel 3.3V to 5V Bi-Directional Logic Level Converter
|Number of Channels
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.