801S Vibration Shock Sensor Module changes its resistance level once vibration is detected. It can turn into a switch if the vibration is high. According to the datasheet, it is gold-plated and can withstand 60 million shocks. This module is connected in a voltage divider which can be measured through its digital pinout. It’s a high sensitivity 801S Vibration Sensor module, which has one digital output pin(D0), When it detects some vibration up to a certain threshold, it can output High or Low level.
Comparing with other vibration or shock sensor, 801S Vibration Shock Sensor Module has the following listed features:
- This Vibration sensor is based on the Hi high precision vibration sensor 801S
- it has 1 digital output
- The sensitivity of TTL output can be adjusted by the on-board potentiometer, you can also read the digital output with any ADC to get the vibration condition.
The 801S Vibration Shock Sensor Module , by itself, changes its resistance when subjected to vibrations. The resistance changes are so extreme that the 801S is like a switch. The datasheet claims that this gold plated device can withstand 60 million shocks. As with most resistance-varying devices, the 801S is connected in a voltage divider circuit to get a voltage output.
- Micro-Shock detecting
- 60,000,000 times shock guarantee (special gold alloy plated)
- 801S Vibration Shock Sensor Module has a signal output instruction
- Digital output signal
- The output valid signal is high, the light goes out
- The sensitivity of 801S Vibration Shock Sensor Module is adjustable (fine-tuning)
- The wide detection range of vibration, no direction
- With mounting holes, firmware installation is flexible and convenient.
Package Contains :
1 x 801S Vibration Shock Sensor Module
For more Sensors , click here
Contact Info :Newtech Enterprises, Sant Nagar, Burari, Street Opposite Sant Hospital, 110084 Delhi Delhi, India 📞 9041412414
Follow us on facebook, click here