Nowadays Li-ion batteries are most popular to be used in many indoor and outdoor gadgets, these batteries are preferred due to their high charge storage capacity. such batteries are widely used in today’s portable devices. they are compact, more efficient, and have a high energy intensity compared to other types of batteries.
One drawback of such a battery is that we need to continually monitor their charging and discharging process if we do not do this, it badly affects battery life and also reduces the charge storing capacity. If we discharge such battery below a certain voltage range, then the battery cell has a high risk of damage and if we overcharge such battery then it may explode.
To overcome such issues, we can use battery protection and battery charging circuits such as this product. In this MOSFET is employed to do the monitoring task which protects our battery cells from overcharge, over-discharge, and short circuits.
Features and Specifications:
- Long-lasting discharge current: 2A-9A
- Single-cell consumption of battery (self-consumption): 3uA
- Charging voltage: 3.7V
- Charging current: 2A-9A
- Overcharge detection voltage: 3.70.05V
- Overcharge protection delay: I S
- Overcharge release voltage: 3.70.05V
- Over-discharge detection voltage: 2.0-2.1V
- Over-discharge detection delay: lO0mS
- Over discharge release voltage: 2.32.1V
- Dimension:9x1x1 cm
- Weight:5 gm
1 x 1S 3.7V 2.5A 1MOS BMS Li-ion 18650 Battery Protection Board