If you want to build a device that is used to detect sense motion and almost always used to detect whether a human has moved in or out of the sensors range. Then this Sensor is needed for you. you can buy this sensor from Roboway.in at a reasonable price
The PIR Motion Sensor Detector Module HC SR501 allows you to sense motion. It is almost always used to detect the motion of a human body within the sensor’s range. It is often referred to using “PIR”, “Pyroelectric”, “Passive Infrared” and “IR Motion” sensors.
The module has an onboard pyroelectric sensor, conditioning circuitry, and a dome-shaped Fresnel lens. It has a delay time adjustment Potentiometer and sensitivity adjustment Potentiometer. Compatible with ARDUINO, RASPBERRY PI, AVR, PIC, 8051, etc.
Note: The Product is available in two colors Blue and Green, therefore packing you may get any one of them.
Circuit Diagram of PIR Sensor With Arduino :
- Infrared Sensor with Control Circuit Board
- The Sensitivity and Holding Time are adjustable.
- Blockade time: 2.5s (Default)
- Sensitive Setting: Turn to Right, Distance Increases (About 7M); Turn to Left, Distance Reduce (About 3M)
- Time Setting: Turn to Right, Time Increases (About 200S); Turn to Left, Time Reduce (About 5S).
Package Includes :
1 x PIR Motion Sensor Detector Module HC SR501.