This is ULN2003 Stepper Motor Driver Board, small size and easy to use. It uses the ULN2003 driver chip to amplify the control signal from the Arduino. This Ultra Lightweight and cheap option commonly used to run and control the small applications stepper motors.
It uses the ULN2003 DARLINGTON ARRAYS to drive the 4-phase 5-wire stepper motor (5v-12v).It’s easy to use Arduino or other development platform to drive the stepper motor by this diver board.
How to Control Stepper:-
The step motor is to a machine to convert pulse to angular displacement. So if you give stepper driver a certain pulse signal, it will drive step motor to a certain angle. you can control the angle the stepper moved by the number of the pulse. And you also can control the speed of the stepper rotate by the frequency of the pulse.
- 4-way signal indicator
- Chip all the pins have Input leads Mounted for easy connection to use
- XH-5P socket can be connected directly 28BYJ-48 Model stepper motor
- A. B. C. D LED indicating the four phase stepper motor working condition.
- White jack is the four phase stepper motor standard jack.
- Power pins are separated
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.