- Model: SIMONK 30A.
- Constant Current: 30A (Max 40A < 10 sec).
- BEC: 5V 2A.
- Suitable Batteries: 2-3S LiPo.
Simonk 30A BLDC ESC Electronic Speed Controller is specifically made for quadcopters and multi-rotors. Which provides faster and better motor speed control giving better flight performance compared to other available ESCs.
Simonk 30A BLDC ESC Electronic Speed Controller can drive motors that consume current up to 30A. It works on 2-3S LiPo batteries. This electronic speed controller offers a battery eliminator circuit (BEC) that provides 5V and 2A to the receiver so we don’t need an extra receiver battery.
This version of the ESC also includes backward-polarity protection and protection on the 5V receiver line, this means that if you accidentally attach a battery backward it won’t destroy your motor controller and other BEC won’t affect the ESC.
SimonK 30A ESC wiring (Other products not included in this package):
When we connect BLDC ESC directly to the remote control receiver; never ever switch off the remote control before switching off power to the BLDC ESC. Depending on the model of the remote control; it may result in full throttle applied to the motor and it will rotate at full speed.
- High-quality MOSFETs for BLDC motor drive.
- Backward-polarity protection and protection on the 5V receiver line.
- High-performance microcontroller for best compatibility with all types of motors at greater efficiency.
- Fully programmable with any standard RC remote control.
- Heat sink with a high-performance heat transmission membrane for better thermal management.
- 3 start modes: Normal / Soft / Super-Soft, compatible with fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters.
- We can configure the throttle range to be compatible with any remote control available in the market.
1 x Simonk 30A Brushless DC ESC Electronic Speed Controller.