- Input voltage 0.8-3.3V output voltage 3.3V
- Maximum output current: 500 mA
- Starting voltage 0.8V, output current 10mA
- Input more than 3 v, and have spent 5V output of 400-400 mA
- Operating frequency: 150KHZ
- Typical conversion efficiency: 85%
This is the voltage boost converter module provides 5V DC stable voltage output at various input range between 1.5V to 5V. This small tiny circuit boosts the voltage level and provides the amplified stabilized 5V output. For the different input range, it consumes a different amount of current to produce a balanced output.
While using this module one must comply with the following conditions
1. Input voltage cannot be greater than the nominal voltage, otherwise, it will burn out the module
2. Input power must be greater than the output power, otherwise, the output voltage will be less than the nominal voltage.
3. Output load cannot be greater than the nominal load, otherwise, the output voltage will be less than the nominal voltage.
Starting voltage 0.8V, the output current 7mA
Input 1-1.5V, output 5V 40-100mA;
Input 1.5-2V, output 5V 100-150mA;
Input 2-3V, output 5V 150-380mA;
Input more than 3V, output 5V 380-480mA;
DC-DC boost converter modules operates at frequency 150KHZ, the typical conversion efficiency is 85%
- Small in size.
- Different power consumption for different voltages.
|Input Voltage (V)||
0.8 – 3.3
|Max. Output Current (Amp)||
9 × 7 × 5 cm
1 x 1.5V 1.8V 2.5V 3V 3.3V 3.7V 4.2V to 5V DC-DC DC Boost Converter Module Step Up Board