- Model: LCD2004
- Character Color: White
- Backlight: Blue
- Supply voltage: 5V
- Dimensions(L x W x H) mm: 98 x 60 x 12
If you want to add some visual output to your Arduino projects, you’ll need a display. If you need moderate data on display, the LCD2004 Parallel LCD Display is a quite good solution.
This is LCD2004 Parallel LCD Display that provides a simple and cost-effective solution for adding a 20×4 White on RGB Liquid Crystal Display into your project. The display is 20 character by 4 line display that has a very clear and high contrast white text upon a blue background/backlight.
This is the great blue backlight LCD display. It is fantastic for Arduino-based projects. This LCD2004 Parallel LCD Display with Blue Backlight is very easy to interface with Arduino or Other Microcontrollers.
The values shown on the display can be either simple text or numerical values read by the sensors, such as temperature or pressure, or even the number of cycles that the Arduino is performing.
- 20 characters wide, 4 rows
- White text on the blue background
- The module can easily interface with an MCU
- The module is a low-power consumption character LCD Module with a built-in controller
- Single LED backlight included can be dimmed easily with a resistor or PWM.
- Can be fully controlled with only 6 digital lines! (Any analog/digital pins can be used)
Package Includes :
1 x LCD2004 Parallel LCD Display Blue Backlight