- Voltage: 3.3 – 5V.
- Ports: Digital Level.
- Output load voltage: 0-24 V.
- Output load current: <5A (1A above need to add heat sink).
- Platform: Arduino, MCU, ARM, raspberry pi.
- Using original IRF520 Power MOS, you can adjust the output
IRF520 MOSFET Driver Module is a breakout board for the IFR520 MOSFET transistor. The module is designed to switch heavy DC loads from a single digital pin of your microcontroller.
Here is a simple breakout board for the IRF520 Mosfet. Easy hookup to your Arduino or another 3-5v microcontroller. Pulse current through a PWM pin, and use this to control a pump, LED, or other DC device at up to 24v, and ~5A.
Its main purpose of this IRF520 MOSFET Driver Module is to provide a low-cost way to drive a DC motor for robotics applications, but the module can be used to control most high current DC loads. Screw terminals are provided to interface with your load an external power source. An LED indicator provides a visual indication of when your load is being switched.
The simplest way of explaining how this little board works is as below,
You connect the power for the device you want to control the Vin and GND. You connect your device to the V+ and V- screw terminals. When the SIG line is HIGH, a little LED lights up, and the GND is ‘connected’ to the V-. When the SIG line is LOW, the LED turns off, and the GND becomes ‘disconnected’ to the V-. The V+ and Vin are continuously connected.
You can power this device from your Arduino, VCC goes to the 5V connection and GND to the GND pin on your Arduino.
- Using original IRF520 Power MOS, you can adjust the output PWM
- Arduino drive up to 24V allows the load, such as LED lights, DC motors, miniature pumps, solenoid valves
- PWM dimming LED can be used to achieve step less dimming, variable speed motor.
Package Includes :
1 x IRF520 MOSFET Driver Module