Product description Feature:
1. Can trigger any voltage that meets PD2.0 specifications, with small size, convenient to use and with good performance.
2. When power on, the colorful lights will flash once and the colors indicate the current working mode. Press and hold the button and then power on the colorful lights, then enter the settings.
3. Short press to switch the color of the colorful lights, long press to save the light off.
4. Apply for the highest voltage logic, apply for the highest voltage value in the voltage, if there are multiple same highest values, apply for the last one.
5. Apply for fixed voltage logic: apply for the last voltage within the range of voltage.
6. Large?capacitor ceramic capacitor filter and TVS anti?surge and anti?reverse connection, can use PD mobile power to charge the notebook after welding. Spec: Item Type: Fast Charging Trigger Module Material: PCB Purpose: For back-end load testing or use Voltage: 3-20V Current: 0-5A Port Type: Type-C How to Use: After power-on, ZY12PDS will enter PD mode by default, and the colorful lights show steady red, indicating that the default 5V has been applied. If the adapter supports more voltages, you can click the touch switch to switch the output voltage. The colorful lights illuminate steadily (red, yellow, green, light green, blue, purple, and white) to show the corresponding voltage and current groups 1-7 output by the actual application adapter. If the adapter does not support the PD mode, the connection timeout is abnormal, or the application does not respond, the colorful lights flash red. 1: Connect the battery (remember, otherwise the motherboard will not display) 2: Press once + to display the upper limit voltage, long press and flash to set the upper limit voltage 3: Press once-display the lower limit voltage, long press and flash to set the lower limit volta RW-1153