This 1-channel 5V control Single-Pole Double-Throw (SPDT) High-level trigger AC power relay board can be controlled directly via a microctroller and switch up to 10A at 250 VAC. The inputs of 1 Channel 5V Relay Module are isolated to protect any delicate control circuitry.
The default state of the relay when the power is off for COM (Power) to be connected to NC (Normally Closed). This is the equivalent of setting the relay board IN pin to HIGH (has +5V sent to it).
A wide range of microcontrollers such as ARDUINO, AVR, PIC, ARM, etc can be used to control this 5V relay module
NOTE : There Is Printing Mistake On Module 250VAC To 30VAC And 125VAC to 28VAC But Working Will Be Same.
- 1 channel relay module.
- One normally closed contact and one normally open contact.
- High impedance controller pin.
- Default High-level trigger.
- Pull-down circuit for the avoidance of malfunction.
- Power supply indicator lamp.
- Can be controlled various appliances & other Equipment With Large current.
- Standard TTL Level logic controlled.
- The module is compliant with international safety standards.
- With 4 fixed screw holes, hole diameter 3.1mm, convenient installation, and fixation.